The Summit begins in:
About the Electric Vehicle Summit 2021
The growth of the electric vehicle market continues to play a pivotal role in the decarbonisation of the transport sector and in achieving the government’s plan to get to nearly 1 million electric vehicles by 2030.
Following a turbulent 2020 where we saw car sales across the board drop in Ireland, we now see EV demand bounce back and continue to soar in 2021. In fact Ireland is said to be on track to soon achieve the number of EV sales in 2021 that were achieved in the whole of 2020.
Public sector, transport and private sector fleet owners are also making significant investments to decarbonise their fleet. The models being applied to deliver fleet electrification at scale are evolving quickly as the technology advances and more long range vehicles come on the market.
Both effective policy and investment in charging infrastructure remain critical steps in supporting both passenger and transport fleet demand and given the aggressive targets set for 2030, it is imperative that the development of policy and the infrastructure ecosystem in Ireland precedes the growing EV demand.
But how do we get there?
The Electric Vehicles Summit 2021, is the annual premier industry forum to discuss and learn about the latest in policy, innovation and technology that will drive market adoption and eMobility.
Join us virtually in 2021 to make the most of the opportunities presented by EV’s, strengthen your business model, create partnerships and foster stakeholder collaboration to facilitate further adoption into the market.
- Regulatory and government agencies
- Infrastructure providers
- Planning specialists
- Local authorities/ Smart City leads
- Vehicle manufacturers and distributors (OEMs)
- Automotive suppliers
- Public transport operators
- Fleet owners and managers
- Freight and logistics operators
- Environmental bodies
- Construction/Civil engineering firms
- Utility companies (Fuel or Energy Suppliers)
- Banks, finance and investment firms
- Service providers
- Law firms and academia
- How are we tracking toward 2030?
- Update on the legislation, tax and policy landscape
- Implications on taxation of the transition to electric vehicles
- The latest grants and incentives to drive the uptake of passenger and commercial EVs
- How industry and government are working together to achieve the 2030 target – what more can be done?
- How charging infrastructure is progressing in rural and urban Ireland
- What will the electric forecourt of the future look like?
- Lessons learnt from public and private sector fleet decarbonisation strategies
- Understanding the customer journey of the EV consumer
- The latest innovations from OEMs and EV only manufacturers
- Domestic and international smart city EV strategy spotlights
The Virtual Summit Experience
To adapt to the current environment and the growing demand for delegates to enjoy the conference experience in an online manner, The Electric Vehicle Summit 2021 will come to you as a first of its kind virtual event.
While our delegates will join in from the comfort of their homes and offices across Ireland and around the world, the event itself will be broadcast live from our dedicated studio in Dublin. Many of our speakers and panellists will appear live on stage, while our international keynotes and participants will be video-conferenced in to join the conversation.
Delegates will have the opportunity to step into the unique virtual summit environment, which includes access to the main virtual conference stage for the full day, live speaker & panel Q&A sessions, a virtual exhibition hall, copies of presentations & content post-event, as well as the opportunity to network, connect and chat with fellow online attendees, speakers and partners in real time.
Virtual attendance will be easily facilitated by our specially customised conferencing platform and dedicated AV team.
Benefits of virtual attendance include:
- Access to Virtual Main Stage for all keynotes, presentations and debates
- Video content of the latest EVs technology
- Opportunities to meet 100’s of attendees virtually, and set up meetings and conversations
- Online virtual exhibition hall
- Meet the industry using our matchmaking and profiling facilities
- Copy of attendee list post-event
- Copy of all presentations post-event
“Very interesting, liked the format, in particular the interaction with the big players involved, gave the summit credibility”
“Good venue, no issues, a well organised event”
“MC was excellent, floor participation was handled well and exhibits were A1!”
“It was important that we heard the industry view on the first year of electric cars and the hopes for the future”
“Overall an excellent collection of individuals who are operating in the same industry”
- Plus VAT
Get 4 tickets for the price of 3
- Plus VAT
Get 6 tickets for the price of 4
- Plus VAT
Get 10 tickets for the price of 6
- Plus VAT
Get 20 tickets for the price of 10
- Plus VAT