Welcome & Opening Remarks from the Chair
Founder, EV Review Ireland YouTube Channel
POLICY UPDATE & MARKET OUTLOOK
OPENING MINISTERIAL ADDRESS:
Getting ready for COP26 and how good policy is driving the mass adoption of electric mobility
Eamon Ryan T.D.
Minister for Climate Action, Communication Networks and Transport
The transition to Electric Vehicles: Implications on taxation
Professor John Fitzgerald
Research Affiliate, Economic and Social Research Institute and Adjunct Professor, Department of Economics, Trinity College Dublin
OEM EV Strategy – where are we heading?
- What is currently disrupting OEM thinking around EV development?
- What needs to change at a policy and technology level to expand the EV market?
- Fuel Cell EV’s and hydrogen – is this the next big move for e mobility and decarbonisation innovation?
Sales & Fleet Manager Maxus Ireland at Harris Group
Product, Supply and Distribution Manager for Groupe Renault in Ireland
CHARGING INFRASTRUCTURE: DELIVERING FOR THE FUTURE
Current state of play for legislation and an update on the development of Ireland’s National Infrastructure Policy
- The current legislation landscape and the trajectory to 2030
- The development of Ireland’s first National Infrastructure Policy to drive a coordinated approach to charging
- The ‘Just transition’ – what are the social and welfare implications of the EV transition
Principal Officer, Climate Action & Communications, Department of Transport
CHARGING INFRASTRUCTURE OUTLOOK
Head of ESB ecars
Networking & Virtual Exhibition Break
Corporate Development, Energia Group
McElligott Limited and Consulting Engineer, Cosgrave Property Group
Head of Construction, Lidl Ireland
UK Director, ubitricity
INTERNATIONAL CASE STUDY:
The Electric Forecourt – reinventing the fuel station for the future
- What are the current challenges for fuel companies doing more?
- What are the solutions to this?
- How are fuel companies thinking about the role of EV charging in the forecourt of the future?
Chief Supply Chain Officer, The Maxol Group
Senior Pricing Manager, Circle K
CEO, Fuels for Ireland
MARKET OUTLOOK:What you need to know about EV sales
Electric vehicle sales are surging due to a combination of policy support, improvements in battery technology and cost, more charging infrastructure being built, and new compelling models from automakers. Electrification is also spreading to new segments of road transport such as commercial vehicles and buses, setting the stage for huge changes ahead. This session looks at the main trends in the global auto market and the impact on energy, infrastructure and commodities.
Senior Associate, BloombergNEF
Lunch Break, Networking & Exhibition Viewing
Choose your track
TRACK 1: PASSENGER & COMMERCIAL FLEET EV STRATEGY
TRACK 2: SMART CITIES & PUBLIC SECTOR FLEET ELECTRIFICATION
Closing Remarks & Conference Close